What’s on the menu?
Blue Moon Cafe
Owner/ Chef: Kenny Fontana
• Asian infused wild mushroom & vegetable summer rolls
• Rustic Adirondack potato flatbreads with honey herbed chicken, Chevre, fruits & herbs.
• Wild ramp, Walnut and artisan cheese baby Fougasse
Partner Farms Fledging Crow, Lively Run Goat Dairy
The Breakfast Club, etc.
Owner/ Chef: Susan Berkowitz and Heather LePere
• French Toast Fondue
• Carmelized Onion, Smoked ham and Gruyere Fritatta
Partner Farm South Meadow Farm
Owner/ Chef: Jennifer Gates
• Blueberry Pancake cupcakes with Maple Syrup
• Carrot cupcakes with cream cheese buttercream
• Very Berry Muffins featuring berries from Rivermeade
Partner Farms Rivermeade Farm, South Meadow Farm, Fledging Crow and Asgaard Farm
Owner/ Chef: Charlie Levitz
* Walnut and gorgonzola ravioli tossed with summer veggies,
spinach, arugula, and sungold tomatoes.
Fledging Crow Farm
Owners/ Chefs: Amy & Kevin Quinn
• Canteloupe Gazpacho
Juniper Hill FarmEat & Meet
Owner/ Chef: John Vargo
• On the Spot Tomato Soup
Chef: David Hunt
• David will set up a saute station utilizing local vegetables,
allowing guests to create their own dishes.
Partner Farm Fledging Crow, Snowslip Farm, Kilcoyne Farm
Green Goddess Natural Foods
Owners/ Chefs: Tammy Loewy & Wynde Kate Reese
• Homemade salsa paired with a fromage blanc and rolled in a
homemade tortilla (Champlain Mills Flour).
Partner Farms Ledgetop, Fledging Crow, Clover Mead Farm, Champlain Mills
Mirror Lake Inn
Chef: Jarrad Lang
• The Summer Pork Trio, a BBQ pulled pork, a Pork burger and a candied bacon BLT,
all on house made challah rolls.
Partner Farm Harmony Hills Farmstead
Nori’s Village Market
Owners/ Chefs: Andy Keal, Amy Kohanski, Laurie Dodge Cushman
• Salad with local greens and veggies and fresh mozzarella marinated in basil pesto
• Made-on-the-spot stir-fry
Partner Farms Clover Mead, Fledging Crow & Asgaard Farm
Owner/ Chef: Eileen Black
2126 Saranac Avenue #1 Lake Placid
• Half-Sour Dill Pickles
a savory cheesecake made with fresh homemade white cheese layered with Sicilian pesto,
heirloom tomatoes and almonds
• Crostini with toppers
• Tuscan liver spread with pickled fennel, heirloom tomato-basil salsa, eggplant caponata
• Small Sandwiches with Caponata
• Blackberry Fools
Partner Farms Rehoboth Homestead, Tucker Farms, Fledging Crow, Asgaard Farms,
Clover Mead Farm, Northern Orchard