Official Contest Rules
106.3 NBZ-FM • NBZ, LLC
1. No purchase necessary to enter or receive a prize.
2. Contest is open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older, with the exception of employees and the immediate families of NBZ, LLC and their partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, or agencies.
3. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution of prize or exchange for cash. Limit one prize from WNBZ per family or household per 30 days.
4. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes associated with receipt of prizes. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
5. Winners will be randomly selected or be the correct numbered entry asked for on the air. Contestants are required to follow the on-air instructions from air personalities. Decisions of the judges will be final in all respects.
6. By taking part in a WNBZ contest, participants agree to be bound by all contest rules and all decisions of the judges, whose decisions with respect to all aspects of the contest are final and binding.
7. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability release form which must be returned within 15 days of receipt, or else prize is void or will be awarded to an alternate winner, at the station’s option. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be issued a 1099 tax form.
8. Winners consent to the use of their names/likeness/voice for publicity purposes without additional compensation.
9. WNBZ reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize if original prize is unavailable.
10. By participating in this Contest, entrants release WNBZ, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and judging agencies, officers, directors, and employees, from any and all liability, damages, losses, injuries or misfortune (however named or described) with respect to, or arising out of the use, misuse or possession of any of the prizes awarded. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules and decisions of the judges. If winner is unable to comply with these rules and regulations, an alternative winner will be selected.
11. WNBZ is not responsible for lost entries or entries not received due to technical problems, updates or maintenance which affects wnbz.com or a person’s ability to participate or enter contests on wnbz.com and is not responsible for technical problems caused by a telephone, a personal computer, the internet, browser, server or computer problems in general.
12. WNBZ shall be excused from its obligation to run the Contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond control, including, but not limited to acts of God, war, and/or any acts of government authority.
13. WNBZ reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest without prior notice. Changes will become effective upon announcement.
14. Prize must be claimed within 30 days from the date the winner is notified of winning. Failure to claim prize within 30 days will result in forfeiture of the prize.
15. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: WNBZ Winners List, 317 Cornelia Street, Plattsburgh, NY 12901. Please include name of contest. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
16. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email.
17. All contest entries are automatically entered into our Listener database and by participating in contest listener agrees to receive our occasional newsletter emails.